At DBS, we value your trust. We want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect information about you.
Where is Information Collected?
We collect information from the following:
* Information you give us when interacting with us online, in person or over the telephone
* Information from other sources, for example, address verification services
What Information is Collected?
We collect information, including when you:
* Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services over the telephone or on the website
* Register to create an account at www.dbsthriftconnection.com
* Visit our website or participate in interactive features of the site
* Sign up for e-mails from DBS Brokerage
* Enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group
* Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Types of information we collect include:
Your mailing address
Your e-mail address
Your phone (or mobile) number
Your purchase/transaction information
How is this Information Used?
We collect user information for multiple purposes:
Product and Service Fulfillment
Our Marketing Purposes
How is this Information Shared?
We may share information:
* With our service providers (for example, our e-commerce shopping cart provider)
* If required to comply with legal requirements
* At your direction or request
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with DBS may opt out of receiving marketing from DBS. If you do not want to receive marketing from DBS, please email email@example.com and request to opt out.
What Choices Do You Have?
We provide you with choices about receiving marketing from DBS Brokerage. At any time you may ‘opt out’ of email messages from DBS Brokerage by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do You Access and Update Your Information?
You can access and update your information by contacting us. If you have a registered DBSThriftConnection account, you can log in to your account to review and update your information at any time
Contact us with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect.
How is this Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your information. This includes encrypting your credit and debit card number.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Our security measures are designed to prevent anyone from stealing and using your credit card number. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, if your credit card is used without your authorization, your liability for those fraudulent charges cannot exceed $50. If your credit card provider does hold you liable for any part of this $50, we will cover this liability for you, provided the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made in our stores or at our website while using the secure server.
How to Contact DBS:
Mail: DBS Brokerage, 1692 Mangrove Ave, #204, Chico, CA 95926
Phone: 530 809 1561
Created: April 2011